Applications should be submitted through CRAGjobs (it requires generating a password-protected user account). The application must be complete and include all obligatory information and documents.
Applicants will have to provide the following information via CRAGjobs:
- Cover letter, introducing themselves and highlighting the most relevant aspects of their CV;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- PhD certificate or official notification of the award (if applicable);
- Documents accrediting research activities counting towards the total full-time postgraduate research experience (if applicable);
- Statement of Research interests, including a short proposal of a prospective research project to be carried out at CRAG and indicating the Host group of their interest and the corresponding Principal Investigator (applicants are required to include elements of interdisciplinarity and/or cross-sectoral mobility in their research proposal);
- Mobility Declaration;
- Ethics Declaration, indicating any ethical issue related to their project.
In addition, applicants must ensure the submission of at least two reference letters from scientists with whom the applicant has studied or worked. Letters should be sent directly by the referees to email@example.com, and should also be received by the application deadline. Instructions about how to write a letter of reference to support a candidate is available at Call Documents & Templates. The letters must be as informative as possible and should refer clearly and objectively to the professional, technical and academic abilities of the candidate.